Parish Nursing is concerned with promoting, facilitating and supporting the whole person. Mind, body and spirit. Parish Nursing functions under six areas:
- Health Educator - CPR/AED and First Aid classes
- Health Counselor - Discuss and answer health questions, Grief support/resources
- Referral Adviser - Public Health, Blood Pressure Clinic, Social Services, and Home Care
- Health Advocate - Through resources and information, help make wise health decisions, like our "Come Walk with Me" program.
- Visitation - Provide Christ centered home and hospital visits upon request
- Volunteer Coordinator - Blood drives, Flu Shot Clinics, LERT.
Contact Christie Hansard BSN, RN at email@example.com for more information.