Parish Nursing is concerned with promoting, facilitating and supporting the whole person. Mind, body and spirit. Parish Nursing functions under six areas:
- Health Educator - CPR/AED and First Aid classes
- Health Counselor - Discuss and answer health questions, Grief support/resources
- Referral Advisor - Public Health, Social Services, and Home Care
- Health Advocate - Through resources and information, help make wise health decisions.
- Visitation - Provide Christ centered home and hospital visits upon request
- Volunteer Coordinator - Blood drives, Flu Shot Clinics, and LERT
Contact Christie Hansard BSN, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.